Returns & Exchanges
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
All items can be exchanged or returned for a credit note (valid 12 months), within 14 days of purchase or receiving your parcel.
Garments must meet the following criteria;
- Must be received within 14 of receiving your goods.
- Proof of purchase must be provided.
- Must be new and unworn with all original packaging and swing tags attached.
- Must not have any dirty marks, stains, pet hair/fur or smell of perfume, deodorant, body odour, cosmetics or washing powder.
- Must be a current stock item.
In compliance with Australian Consumer Law, Tudor School Uniforms is not required to provide a refund if you make a wrong selection or change your mind. Refunds will only be considered under certain circumstances, at our discretion.
If there is a major fault with your garment, we will offer to repair or replace it where available. If we cannot repair or replace the garment, we will offer a credit note. All claims for faulty garments are assessed on an individual basis and the outcome of a refund is at Tudor School Uniforms discretion. You are encouraged to bring your garment into the Wangara showroom to be assessed or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
STILL HAVE A FEW QUESTIONS?
Check our FAQ's or email us email@example.com