Tudor Uniforms can offer WA made uniforms where either the client requests a WA made garment, or the specialised nature of the garment & required quantity means a better result is obtained with local manufacture. Equally, Tudor has strong partner agreements with specialised factories in China, where high quality garments are produced to the client’s requirements at very competitive prices with excellent turnaround times.
As an Endorsed Supplier of Uniforms for the Department of Education in Western Australia, Tudor School Uniforms only choose to work with factories that:
- Do not use child or enforced Labour
- Provide a safe workplace and conditions for all employed
- Comply with all environmental, health & Safety and employment laws in the country they operate.
Tudor Uniforms is committed to upholding fair working conditions and only partner with suppliers who adhere to our legal, moral and ethical standards.
WA Made Uniforms
- Customise garments to suit your schools requirements
- Production and turn around time is 4-6 weeks (from sign off)
- Allows schools to be flexible with their on going orders
- Minimum quantity orders approx. 10 pieces across various sizes per item
- Supports local business
- Strong partner agreements with specialised factories
- High quality garments produced to clients requirements
- Competitive prices
- ISO certification & ethical manufacture standards
- Experience, manufacturing for many leading global brands
- Flexible MOQ offerings
- Production and turn around time 12 weeks from sample approval plus shipping